Thursday, April 18, 2013

Acts of Rebellion

Once again TL has said it quite well.

Title is from his blog post and the following is quoted from the same:

"My right to protect myself with firearms is above anyone else's right to feel safe. Some people might not feel safe if they see me walking down the street with my pistol on my hip, but they are not in danger. I am not responsible for their mental state. If I wave that weapon around and threaten them with it, I have stepped over the line marking my right to protection and their right to free movement. I have hindered their right and my right to a weapon might be restricted by my actions, but not by their pathological fear of a weapon.(emphasis added wah)

My cause is to the recognition of my rights as given to me by God and affirmed in the Constitution.

I have the right to free speech. I have the right to firearms. I have the right to due process of law. I have the right to religious expression. I have the right to my papers and effects. Without warrant or probable cause of a crime being committed or about to be committed, the government has no right to infringe these rights."

Read the whole here...  http://tlinexile.blogspot.com/2013/04/acts-of-rebellion.html#comment-form

re-read it till it sinks in deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment