Wednesday, October 23, 2013

"The Scorpion and the Frog"

"It was my job to be a good steward over what God had provided for us and I would be remiss in my duty just to hand it over, with no questions asked."

There is some talk of charity during the coming national difficulties.  Most of the talk centers around the question of "should I be charitable?"  Each individual must come to his or her own conclusion in this matter and there are many factors to be taken into consideration.

The linked article addresses one important aspect of charity whether in "good times" or in SHTF conditions. The topic and title of the piece is "Accountability in Charity".

Read it here.

The family exampled in the article are not untypical of vast numbers today - whether young or old. I could go on but perhaps should reserve my thoughts on the topic for a separate post.

Nothing in this life is easy - not even the act of being charitable is simple anymore
.

No comments:

Post a Comment